Last week, I said that I thank God for saving me and giving me the ministry of apologetics. If that is the case, then there should be actions that affirm that identity in my life. 2022 was a productive year in ministry opportunities for me, although I believe I could have done more.
With that in mind, let me share with you some of my plans for 2023.
Outreach Beyond My Location
· Use the Mark Riser – Apologist blog page as my primary apologetics outreach.
· Concentrate on improving my blog writing.
· Learn how to use Instagram as a supplement to my blog and Twitter.
A Church In Which To Serve
· Serve as a deacon and on the Deacon Leadership Team.
· Begin new Life Group studies, using J. Warner Wallace’s Person of Interest and Ephesians: Who We Are in Christ.
· Rework my Resurrection presentation to pair with Bruce Hennigan’s presentation CSI: Golgotha.
A Ministry To Lead
· Start a new teaching series from Dr. Hugh Ross called Navigating Genesis, based on his book of the same name.
· Continue developing my Leadership Team.
· Participate in the World Religion Day event this year for the first time since COVID curtailed the event.
A Path In Discipleship
· Use the book of Acts as my Bible study and make comments on each passage.
· Find more times for prayer, making prayer my first task each morning.
· Take caution over my Twitter posts.
I plan to achieve these points. Perhaps, they can inspire you to make your own plans for the year 2023. Let us all identify as believers in Christ and seek to make Him known. If you haven’t already, subscribe to this blog as we journey together.